In case of any issues related to a payment or refund for the payment, please review the information found at the Cryptorg Support Center and request Cryptorg Support via “Contact Us”/”Support” form or email [email protected].
PLEASE READ THE PROVISIONS BELOW CAREFULLY.
1. General Rule:
The Software and software-based services provided by Cryptorg are ‘digital services’ in the notation of European Union legislation. As a general rule, taking into account your possible opportunity to try the Software for free within the trial period, a refund is not granted after you have obtained access to the Software. However we reserve the right to review every inquiry on a case-by-case basis.
2. We will NOT provide a refund if:
- Cryptorg has a reasonable suspicion your Client Account has been used for fraudulent activity;
- Cryptorg is required by law to suspend any financial transactions associated with your Client Account;
- if the Software was unavailable for the technical reasons with prior notification sent to you by email or displayed to you at the website.
- the payment at issue was made more than one hundred and eighty (180) calendar days ago.
4. We WILL provide full refund if:
- You were not granted access to the Software, or your subscription was not activated within twenty-four (24) hours after full payment was successfully received due to any technical reasons under Cryptorg responsibility;
- The payment was erroneously performed more than once within our control: (a) for any services or products with identical functionalities, and (b) for the same period of usage, and (c) the time interval between repeated payment transactions is no more ten (10) minutes..
To receive a refund, requests must be submitted within twenty four (24) hours after the original payment was made in relation to paragraphs 4(a) and 4(b).
5. We WILL provide a partial refund if:
- You chose a longer subscription period in error (for example: three (3) months instead of (1) month). In these instances, your refund will be prorated, and any discounts that were applied when you subscribed to the Software will be subtracted from the amount we owe you. We will account for partial months in our refund calculation.
- The Software was unavailable for a consecutive two (2) hour period because of technical reasons within our control, and without prior notification to you (an “Outage”). In these instances, your refund will be calculated as 1/30 of the monthly subscription price you paid in the month when the Outages occurred for every calendar day when such incidents took place.
- You haven’t used the Software (including, but not limited to: visiting of website, making requests via API etc. with your Client Account credentials) for several last consecutive periods of subscription. In this case the refundable amount is unused pre-paid amount (excluding current period), and any discounts that were applied when you subscribed to the Software will be subtracted from the amount we owe you.
To receive a partial refund, requests must be submitted within twenty four (24) hours after:
- the original payment was made in relation to paragraphs 5(a) and 5(c);
- the Outage was eliminated in relation to paragraph 5(b).
6. Final Provisions:
- You may take advantage of a refund for each disputed payment only once. If partial or full refund is already made then you shall have no right to further contest a refund request or dispute or transaction reversal with Cryptorg or a third-party payment service provider, bank or financial institution.
- We may provide you with a discount for future services, an extra subscription period or subscription upgrade with a significantly greater benefit instead of a payment refund.
- In case you have received the right for refund please note that all taxes amounts, that we have automatically accrued and paid in accordance with applicable law of jurisdiction you established, are to be excluded from the refundable amount.In any case you have no right to claim refunds of any paid by Cryptorg taxes amounts.
- Cryptorg is not responsible for any fees that may be applied by your payment service provider when processing a refund.